Plan your Visit / Stay
We can be found on Stockwell Street in the centre of Leek, just opposite the Market Place and next door to The Foxlowe, our popular local arts venue.
We are fully accessible with level access from the street and disabled facilities.
We welcome dogs!
The Tea room is open every day from 8am.
Monday 8:00am - 3:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 3:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 2:30pm
The Kitchen closes 30 minutes prior.
The Sandwich Bar is open every day from 8:00am until 2:30pm.
While we don't have our own car park, we are within very short walking distance (less than 1 minute) from several town centre
We would recommend Stockwell Street Car Park or Silk Street car park. As of April 2018 both are charged at £1.00 per hour between 9:30am and 3:30pm from Monday to Saturday. Which means at weekends they are free between 3:30pm on Saturday and 9:30pm on Monday.
While parking is also available on Market Place Car Park this is not available on Saturday due to the towns market. Should you
be arriving on a Friday please don’t park on Market Place. You may find it very difficult to leave on the Saturday once the stalls have been set up! Occasional other events affect the parking on Market Place, please do check any signage before leaving your vehicle there.
For your information, a parking map is available to download
Staying with us
Check in is from 2pm, although you are very welcome to arrive earlier if arranged during booking. Check out is by 10am please, although again we can usually offer flexibility on this as long as we are made aware in advance. Please do let us know your preference when booking so we can make housekeeping arrangements.
Should you be arriving before 3:00pm (or 2:30 on Sunday) please go into the Tearoom where you will be welcomed and shown to you room.
If you plan to arrive later, we operate a simple code system for your convenience. The codes allow you to gain access to your room at any time. Before the Tearoom closes for the day we text or email the codes to any guests that have not yet arrived. Do keep hold of your codes!
As we don’t live on the premises we have an out of hours contact number (07583720123) clearly displayed by the main entrance. Please don’t hesitate to call us should you require any further information.
• All of our rooms have WIFI and full access details can be found on the information sheets in your room.
• All rooms are en-suite.
• Superior rooms have superking beds, which can also be configured as twin and a sofa area. They are a little more spacious than standard rooms.
• Dog friendly rooms are available, we don’t charge for dogs to stay but do suggest you might like to make a donation to our local dog rescue centre.
• Due to the historic nature of our building all rooms are accessed by a staircase with 11 steps. Rooms 1,2 and 3 are on the first level. Rooms 4 and 5 have a small set of steps and Rooms 6, 7 and 8 are located up further stairs. Please do advice us of any access requirements, we will always do our best to accommodate your requests.
• We can provide a mini fridge, travel cot on request.
The White Hart, 1 - 3 Stockwell Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6DH